john robshaw bedding, maybe someday

Is anyone else in love with everything John Robshaw touches? I'm totally into the colors and patterns of his block-print textiles. They're a great way to bohemian chic-ify your space. I'm especially loving this bedding of his spotted at Garnet Hill. Light blue and coral red color combo? Awesome. But at $370 for just the duvet cover, I'm thinking it's a little out of reach.


And of course, you must get the trellis sheets ($114 for queen set) and all the pillows to go with.













You can find more JR pattern, color, and beautiful ways to spend your hard-earned money at johnrobshaw.com.


And apparently, I'm not the only big fan of JR either. He and his fabulously layered, globally inspired bedroom appear in House Beautiful's February issue, which has just arrived on my doorstep. Happy reading, and shopping!

No comments