in case you missed it: thinking about the kitchen part 5

Just a little more dreaming today before we get to the ugly work of floor planning next week. We don't have a ton of space in this quirky room, but we'd still love to find a spot for a wine fridge. How civilized!

style at home

Side note: I loooove those old wood floors and that rope handrail on the stairs.

houzz

Okay, so it's huge and totally unrealistic for our kitchen. But so cool!

pinterest

Oooh, narrower is better.

darryl carter

pinterest

I do love the wine fridge in an island. It seems the perfect spot for it. If only we had space for an island!

houzz

This narrow one is adorable! And still has plenty of storage. This may be what we end up with.

Of course, we'll have to make any wine fridge super-functional with a workable counter on top of it, but I think we can make it work. If you're dreaming of a new kitchen, you may as well dream big. And then plan for reality!

3 comments

My Little Bungalow said...

Oh, how I'd love a wine fridge!
Claudia

Erin (Out on a Limb) said...

I'd love any of those wine fridges and any of those kitchens! Dream big for sure!

Have a great weekend.

Karen said...

There is so much inspiration out there that it must make it a real challenge to make choices that you'll ultimately never regret. I worked with a kitchen designer when we were building and he had some great ideas for maximizing space, but all the extras that I would have loved were cost prohibitive. Now I look back and wish I'd splurged a little more.

Good luck with your plans.